Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Copper is feeling extra good today


Copper is so frisky today. He has been running around the backyard enjoying life. Then this evening after I came back from the store, he wanted to play. It has been a long time since he has felt like playing with me. While he has had good energy, he just has not wanted to play.

Tonight he did the basset 500 around the room and jumped on his dog bed, growling at me. I'd then growl back and stalk him. He'd wag his tail and growl, and then pretend to bite me when I grabbed him. he then would do the basset 500 around the room again and the whole thing would start again.
While he was doing this, Max was barking at us... Woof, Woof, Woof... as if he was saying, "Stop screwing around!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home