Sunday, November 05, 2006

Copper's One Month Follow-up visit

On October 27th, Copper went in for his one month follow-up visit. His vet was very pleased with his progress. She said that he was in great health! He will be going back again at the beginning of December for another check-up. She also took some blood because they are using hims in a study that hopes to find out if there is any changes in the blood when a dog comes out of remission. The hope is to catch the cancer early and get the dog back into remission fast. While I'm glad he is participating in the study, I hope it fails because that means he stays in remission.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes! I appreciate the wishes and know Copper does too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really excellent news! Congratulations Copper!!!!!

Love,
Max's sister Agnes's Mom, and Lucien & Lilly

Sat Nov 18, 10:43:00 PM PST  
Blogger 3 bassets said...

Thank you so much! I am feeling really good and my mom says I look healthy too.
I have another vet visit November 27th!

Hopefully things will continue to go my way!

Sun Nov 19, 02:55:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home