Thursday, October 25, 2007

Copper's Vet Visit -- October 25, 2007

Copper went to see his oncologist today, and as I thought, the L-spar did not work. This means the only thing that can be done for him is to keep him on prednisone and hope that it keeps the cancer in check. Last night I noticed a lymphnode on his right side of his face had expanded, so that isn't a good sign that the prednisone is going to work for too long.

I do not regret anything that I have done for Copper, for it has given me a lot more time with him than I would have had if I had not done anything. I treasure that time, as I will treasure whatever time I have left with him.

Today during his visit, he was his silly old self, manipulating everyone in sight so that they'd give him treats or pet him. I could see that he touched their hearts as he has done mine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home