Monday, March 13, 2006

Copper's Chemo Visit -- 3/13/06

I dropped Copper off for his first real Chemo visit today, and received good news...
Copper is in remission! This is great news! Hopefully this will continue! He is acting more like himself, but a lot more hungry due to the prednisone. I baked him some small little treats so that he can eat a few every now and then and I don't have to worry about him gaining too much weight.

Today, the visit was not as expensive as expected because of his remission. Here is a breakdown:
Recheck by oncologist -- $59.00
QBC or CBC in Hospital -- $40.80
Chemotherapy handling fee -- $16.30
Vincristine Injection -- $32.50 (Chemo drug)
Total: $152.83

Grand Total So Far: $1178.31

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS SOOOOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will keep drooling that Copper STAYS in remission!!!!

Agnes & Lucille
Pawshington, DC (DogsnotCats)

Mon Mar 13, 06:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger 3 bassets said...

Thank you,
I am hoping that the experience that I am having with Copper will help someone else. I think it has helped me out a lot when those who have gone through this have emailed me and told me their story. Hopefully this blog will do the same for someone else.

Wed Mar 15, 09:29:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Copper is responding so well to the Chemo and hope he continues to do so! Hugs all around.

Wed Mar 15, 09:59:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home