Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Starvin' Copper


Copper has been feeling very good over the last couple of days, but boy is he hungry. He is following me around the house hoping for some food. I've never seen him so hungry! I'd give him a treat, and then he'd look at me with basset eyes, asking for another one.
The Prednison is the reason he is hungry. The drug tends to make him this way. I feel sorry for him, however, this drug is also helping him out as well, so I just have to watch what I feed him so he doesn't gain a whole bunch of weight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Copper, ask mom for some baby carrots! They are (almost) as good as cookies and much easier on your waistline!

Lucille (who's pleasingly plump) &
Agnes (who's supermodel thin)

Thu Mar 16, 08:21:00 PM PST  
Blogger 3 bassets said...

humm... baby carrots! I'd rather have a steak!

Mon Mar 20, 09:49:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home