Monday, April 24, 2006

Coppers Chemo Visit -- 4/24/06

Copper had another good Chemo visit today. His blood work came back great, so they decided that he would get a Chemo treatment today. Then next Monday, he will go in for the lower half body radiation.

Here are the costs for today's visit:

Recheck.........................................$59.00
QBC or CBC in Hospital........................$40.80
Regulatory Agency Compliance fee...........$ 4.23
Chemotherapy injectable handling fee......$16.30
Vincristine (Chemo Drug)......................$32.51
Chemotherapy Infusion.........................$23.30

Total: ..........................................$176.14

Grand Total: ................................$2515.11

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I came to check out your blog for Copper.
I feel so much kinship and empathy because of the life-altering issues with Mark, out mounting medical bills and his Mother's battle with lymphoma. I can also relate because I paid $10,000 on a payment plan when I inujured my ankle and shin...
and I have dealt also with ill houndies...
I often try and meditate when things just seem too stressful...sometimes a good cry or laugh helps...sometimes the frustrations mount so much it feels like nothing will help.
I keep you in my prayers and I am always available to listen or share my own experiences.

Jenny

Fri Apr 28, 03:11:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home