Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Radiation -- the Next Day

Last night when I brought Copper home, he was very doppy and slept all night long. I did wake him up so he could take his seizure medication. He ate the piece of dog food I had put it in without any problem, and then went back to sleep. He woke up around 3 am, and I gave him a little dog food. he then went right back to sleep and did not get up until I woke him up at 6am. He then had a real breakfast and a treat.

I wasn't home today, but it appears he slept most of the day (in my chair mind you).

Tonight he is very alert, and almost back to his normal self. He is still tired, and is sleeping right now. The vet did tell me that he might be tired for a couple of days, so I'm not worried about this. Other than being tired, I don't see any other side effects of the treatment.

Of course, with all the green X's all over his body, he looks like he has been tagged!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tucker said...

I'm so glad to hear that Copper is feeling so good after his Radiation.

I bet tomorrow will be even better.

Houndie hugs,

Cindy, Rosie, Tucker & Miles

Tue Apr 18, 11:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tucker said...

BTW, have you taken any pics of your 'tagged' houndie?

Tue Apr 18, 11:16:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better today Copper! We luv you.

Your furends,
Agnes & Lucille

Thu Apr 20, 07:53:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home